Site | Contact Us
Forms & Publications
356K PDF Document
80K PDF Document
72K PDF Document
29K PDF Document
88K PDF Document
69K PDF Document
74K PDF Document
81K PDF Document
24K PDF Document
National Medical Support Form
220K PDF Document
222K PDF Document

Quick Links
box 2 bottom
  1. The custodial parent feels that the non-custodial parent's monthly obligations should be increased. How is that done?
  • The only way an increase of child support can take place is through a modification of a court order after a hearing, or if the non-custodial parent volunteers to increase the child support amount by signing a stipulation which is filed in court.

    If three years have passed since the last order and you request our office for a modification, then we will initiate the court action. If three years have not yet passed, then we will not initiate the court action unless you are able to prove a substantial change of circumstances.