Site | Contact Us
Forms & Publications
356K PDF Document
80K PDF Document
72K PDF Document
29K PDF Document
88K PDF Document
69K PDF Document
74K PDF Document
81K PDF Document
24K PDF Document
National Medical Support Form
220K PDF Document
222K PDF Document

Quick Links
box 2 bottom
  1. What can be done if I think that my child support order is unfair?
  • If you think the child support order is unfair because circumstances have substantially changed since the last order, then even though the last child support order is less than three years old, you may request a modification with our office, or you may apply directly to the court "pro se" (that is, on your own).

    Otherwise, a review and adjustment of a child support order takes place after three years from the last order or review, and then only upon request of either the custodial or non-custodial parent.

    Both parties should receive a Notice of Review from Guam's child support enforcement agency about three years from the last order or review.